Royal Enfield Classic 350 Overview
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is one of the most popular cruiser bikes on the Indian market, as you can probably guess from its popularity and the fact that it is one of the most sought-after motorcycles. This model existed even before the introduction of the BS6 model. It is fascinating how the company has managed to keep the bike relevant to this day.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price & Sales
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 is one of the cheapest motorcycles and the most popular motorcycle by Royal Enfields. From mid-2021, the bike will cost Rs 1.79 lakh for the single-channel ABS and Rs 1.89 for dual-channel ABS, the standard BS-VI variant both Ex-Showroom, Sales were 37,556 units, or 36,384 units, an increase of 3 percent.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Update
The new Classic 350 is expected to receive a major mechanical overhaul and a new update. The engine is being revised and looks much more streamlined and refined than the previous Classic 350. The new Gen Classic 350 will use the same engine and other important features but have a touch of modernity as the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 motorcycle.
We are almost certain that the next generation will have the same engine as its predecessor, the Classic 350, an air-cooled 349cc single-cylinder engine coupled to a five-speed gearbox. The BS6-compliant 349cc single-cylinder engine with balance shafts delivers 20.2hp and 27Nm maximum torque combined with a 5-speed gearbox. The new RE motorcycles will have more horsepower but less torque than the BS6 Classic 350.
- Type – Single cylinder 4 stroke, air-cooled fuel injection
- Displacement – 346cc
- Bore x stroke – 70 mm x 90 mm
- Compression ratio – 8.5 : 1
- Maximum power – 19.1 bhp @ 5250 rpm
- Maximum torque – 28 Nm @ 4000 rpm
- Ignition system – Electronic ignition ECU/Variable
- Clutch – Wet multiplate (6 plates)
- Gearbox – 5 Speed constant mesh
- Lubrication – Wet sump
- Engine oil – SAE 15 W 50 API, SL grade & above, JASO MA 2 Semi Synthetic
- Fuel supply – Electronic Fuel Injection
- Engine start – Electric/kick
The engine has a lot of vibration and offers enormous torque in the lower speed range. The back of the motorcycle body gets the rear grip, with the backrest missing. The exhaust system is located on the side that runs from the engine to the back of the motorcycle.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 comes in 8 different COLOURS options.
Stealth Black, Chrome Black, Metallo Silver, Orange Ember, Gunmetal Grey, Classic Black, Stormrider Sand, And Airborne Blue.
For 2021, the bike will have a new livery with a more subtle design and a range of fuel tanks. The color of the bike in the video appears to be the new bottle green version. At the rear, the bike also gets a revised rear light with a single piece of the grab bar.
CHASSIS & SUSPENSION
- Type – Single downtube, using engine as stressed member
- Front suspension – Telescopic, 35 mm forks, 130 mm travel
- Rear suspension – Twin gas charged shock absorbers with 5-step adjustable preload, 80 mm travel
The Classic 350 is equipped with closed fuel injection with oxygen sensors in the exhaust. The revised instrument cluster has a separate digital display for the fuel gauge. The basic version does not require ABS and is equipped with front and rear disc brakes.
- Wheelbase – 1390 mm
- Ground clearance – 135 mm
- Length – 2160 mm
- Width – 790 mm (without mirrors)
- Height – 1090 mm (without mirrors)
- Kerb weight – 195 kgs (with 90% fuel & oil)
- Fuel capacity – 13.5 ltr
In terms of safety features, the Royal Enfield Classic 350 2021 features front and rear disc brakes and dual-channel ABS for better road handling. Royal Enfields recalled all Classic 350 models manufactured between January and April 2021. Because of a faulty ignition coil that could affect the performance of the bike.
BRAKES & TYRES
- Tyres front spokes – 90/90 – 19″ – 52P (tube type)
- Tyres front alloys – 90/90 – 19″ – 52P (tubeless)
- Tyres rear spokes – 110/90 – 18″ – 61P (tube type)
- Tyres rear alloys – 120/80 – 18″ – 62P (tubeless)
- Brakes front – 280 mm disc with double piston caliper
- Brakes rear – 240 mm disc with single piston caliper
- ABS – Dual Channel
The combination of modern and retro styling and seating comfort makes his claim. If you are looking for competition, it is the Bajaj Dominar 400, a power cruiser, while the Bajaj is a modern touring Motorcycle. With a few additions to improve the ride, the cruiser bike is the best in this price range.
The lack of competition has made it easy for Royal Enfield to maintain its influence in this highly profitable segment. The company has introduced home testing, an online booking option, and the introduction of a service wheel. It has also brought a contactless shopping and service experience that allows customers to buy their favorite bike just one step away from the safe confines of their homes.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 is Indias favorite Motorcycle because of its character, looks, and value. It is the one bike that comes to our mind while thinking about the Ladakh trip. The bike is a second love for most people. And if you are buying this motorcycle, it is money well spent.